There are lots of companies now selling cheap photo editing software on the internet, unfortunately with a large number of these is that they are not what they are cracked up to be. In this article we will show you how to spot a scam in order that if you do buy cheap photo editing software it will be the genuine article.
How many times have you received an email offering you software at a price which is really too good to be true. Today the scammers are actually getting more switched on will normally put something like “Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Software at a price that suits your pocket”. But the thing is if it does sound too good to be true then in all likelihood it is.
But if you want to spot a software scam more easily in the future and thus prevent yourself becoming another victim of an internet scam, below we provide you with some signs that you should warn you that the vendor is not legitimate.
1. If the price they are offering is way off line with those that is being offered by authorized sellers of the product such as your local computer store or through a well known online retailer like Amazon. Then this is a seller you need to steer well clear of.
2. If you come across a page on the merchant’s site or they have an answer in their frequently asked questions section of their site explaining about their legality. Again these kinds of websites should be avoided because in fact what they are offering to supply you isn’t legal at all.
3. If when you go and look at their “Terms of Sales and Service” page of their website it has a statement which says “that you give up your right to begin proceedings to get the funds returned to you through your credit card company” then you should be very concerned about this sites legitimacy. In fact what they are probably going to do is take your money and then run, without giving you anything in return.
4. If at any stage when you are actually preparing to download and install the software on to your PC you find that you need to use a special number of procedure in order to activate it then in all likelihood the version you have been provided with is a hacked one. This kind of software program has steps in place which allows the seller to bypass the embedded product activation system that the manufacturer has in place.
5. Finally another way of telling whether you are getting a genuinely cheap photo editing software program rather than being scammed is to take a look at the packaging as it appears on the site. In many cases the packaging on the fraudulent versions will not be consistent with the packaging you will see that reputable dealers and sellers have.jewelry photo retouching service